Table of Contents
A virtual assistant simply put is someone who offers services to any kind of business or establishment while operating outside of an office setting. This means you can work from anywhere and you work as an independent contractor.
This is however a poor definition of what a virtual assistant is or what they do.
To break this down we’ll look at:
- What the term “virtual assistance” covers
- Why virtual assistants are important to a business
- How a virtual assistant helps a business
- How much it costs to work with a virtual assistant
- The biggest misconceptions around virtual assistants(ce)
- Where to find virtual assistants for hire
- What tools you need to work with a virtual assistant and
- The criteria you should follow when hiring a virtual assistant
- How to get the best out of your virtual assistant
If you’re someone looking to learn how to become a virtual assistant, I advice that you read through all the sections thoroughly so that you know what is expected from you by your clients. That way, you can tell when your clients are asking for too much or when you’re underperforming as their team member.